Moving to Springfield House
If you decide to come and live in our home, we will do everything we can to make your move as easy as possible. We want you to feel welcome here and from the moment you arrive, staff will be on hand to offer assistance in any form you may require. The village of North Hill includes amenities such as a church, village hall, local pub offering great food and a mobile shop that passes through weekly, which will hopefully aid the transition to the rural location.
Springfield House is staffed 24/7 with at least one member of the senior staff team on duty. This means help is available for all your personal care needs as and when they arise.
Fully qualified staff are kept up to date with the latest training regimes covering a number of subjects stipulated by CQC (Care Quality Commission) allowing us to provide the most comprehensive care service possible.
All rooms are Let as single occupancy residencies although we are able to offer limited shared occupancy rooms if requested. Bedrooms are regarded as the occupants own property and will be respected as such for the duration of your stay.
Communal areas of the home and garden are available for the benefit of all residents and their guests.
We offer many services to make this house a home including:
- Hairdressers - A local stylist visits once a week to tend to residents grooming needs, rates are very reasonable and service is friendly. Alternatively we will do all we can to arrange visits by your regular stylist if you would prefer.
- Chiropodists - We have a local chiropodist who visits monthly. Again we can arrange for your preferred chiropodist to visit where possible.
- Visiting Entertainers - A variety of talents come and play for our residents on a regular basis. From eclectic cover groups to a sing-along, arts & crafts to aerobic exercises, we try to offer a wide range of activities to stimulate and entertain you.
- Newspaper/Magazine Delivery - Once you are settled in it is simply a case of adding your requests to the mailing list and you can have all subscriptions etc. delivered to you.
- General Practitioners - You should be able to retain your GP if he or she practices in the area, but if this is not possible we can assist in transferring you to one of two GP practices that cover Springfield House.
Cornish Care Ltd, t/a Springfield House Residential Care Home
North Hill, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 7PQ
© Copyright 2016